CareMed Pharmaceutical Services provides a variety of health services to help patients achieve their best possible levels of health, either directly or through contractual agreements. Through nursing service, supportive services and care coordination, the acute and the chronically ill of all ages stay safe and healthy in the comfort of their own home.
By focusing our attention on the needs of the patient, CareMed can bridge the gaps between the doctor's office, the hospital, worksite and home to help ensure a coordinated approach to health treatment and management. That means better use of resources, faster recoveries and greater peace of mind for physicians, patients and families.
Nursing Care, with a Specialty Team for Infusion Therapy in both Adult and Pediatric Care, is available to provide case management, patient education, intensive care, IV therapy, physician office nursing and personal care. CareMed’s many unique services include
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Venous Access and Infusion Pump expertise
- Clinical Pathways developed, disease specific for each therapy
- Nutritional assessments
- Pain Management Monitoring with Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA)
- Pharmacokinetics consultation and monitoring
- Laboratory Monitoring
- Plan of care for follow-up and monitoring based on individual needs
- Continuous Performance Improvement Program
- 100% Transparency with quarterly reporting
- Monitoring of Patient, Referral Source and Doctor Satisfaction
- Clinical Outcomes Monitoring
- Patient Acuity Program
- Rigorous staff screening, training and competency evaluation
- State-of-the-Art Teaching Materials
- Detailed and therapy specific
- Illustrated step-by-step guides
- Telephone numbers provided for support
- Community Resources Provided
Due to the diverse population of patients recruited nurses are bi-lingual and have experience with various cultural aspects of care. Care will be provided without discrimination based upon race, cultural background, age, nationality or gender as is documented in our patient’s bill of rights.