Pharmacy Services Excellence
Specialty Pharmacy Services
Prior Authorizations Assistance
Clinical Care Coordination
Patient Assistance Program
USP 797 Compounding Facility
Physicians Survey Form
CareMed Home > Physician > Always Delivering
CareMed offers fast, free, discrete, convenient and safe delivery of all medications. Medications are delivered directly to either the patient's home, physician’s office, or any other location that is chosen via a delivery team. All medications are shipped and distributed discretely and HIPPA compliantly in appropriate safe containers minimizing the risks of improperly handled sensitive and fragile medications. CareMed’s personalized delivery services eliminate all hazards which often occur when drugs are ‘brown-bagged’ to physician’s offices.|
|CareMed offers free STAT same day delivery within a 75 mile radius of our facility or free next day FedEx anywhere in the continental United States. Our delivery team is available 365 days a year, with express emergency weekend services-- raising the bar for pharmaceutical shipping and handling standards.|
| The steps followed to ensure 100% satisfaction before, during, and after each delivery:|
- Simple streamlined ordering process.
- Members are assigned a Clinical Care Coordinator. Each CCC checks to see if the patient is on the right therapy, and that they have medications and supplies needed for their care.
- Coordination of home health services as needed including specialty infusion nursing services.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Distribution Department: tracks all packages through a Care Package Recovery Program.
- Refrigerated products shipped in temperature controlled insulated containers.
- Free standard supplies for self-injectable products such as sharps container, syringes, alcohol swabs, and adhesive bandages.
- Counseling and education on how to use your medication.
- Disease Specific Care Management.
- Compliance and Adherence Programs.
- Proactive refills through a timely worry-free refill service before the next order.
- Live 24/7/365 clinical support from pharmacists, physicians, or nurses, if questions arise.